Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

God's Answer for Our Case with "S"

Today, I was able to touch base with the therapist and here are the words she shared with me when I asked her about "S".

"She is off the radar screen. We need to let her go.  There is no way to get a hold of her."

Although my suspicions were correct, it is still hard to finally have them confirmed.  Although this is really tough on me, please be praying for Skeeter as he was really hoping this one would work out.  Adoption and its losses affect everyone in the family.  Just the other night, Adia asked Jesus to have "S" give her baby to us.  Now we get to tell the kids that it isn't going to happen.  The kids are just as much in this as we are!

On the flip side, I feel for "S" and feel that based off of what we have learned from the therapist that we think she is being pressured by the aunt to change her mind.  I feel for her and pray that the baby will be fine and that God will still protect him or her even though we will not be able to love that child as our own.

Another loss....another hurt to heal...but another way for Jesus to show Himself and the strength He has to offer us even when we don't understand why. 

2 comments:

  1. What a disappointment. I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for your family today.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete