Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Our First Overnight Visit

This week, I called the girls home to see what we could expect for Easter, as this was the first major holiday we've had since Anne had left.  I wanted to find out what the possibility would be for being able to see Anne, even if she couldn't come home.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there is a high chance she will get to come home for a visit over Easter weekend!  However, since she hasn't stayed overnight at home since she left, they wanted to do a trial run to see how it went.  So....I am excited to share that we get our first overnight visit with Anne next weekend (Saturday into Sunday)!  I am fine with having as many trial runs as they want!!! :)   If next weekend goes well, then she will likely be able to stay overnight during the Easter weekend as well! This has been pretty amazing news, as we weren't expecting overnight visits until closer to summer time (per what we were told when we first took Anne to the home)!

Anne is pretty excited to go to Winter Jam next Friday, so if you are going, keep an eye out for her.  She is hoping to run into someone that she knows. :)  

Thanks for praying!


No comments:

Post a Comment