The birth mother was to have more tests run, and if it was exactly from 2 weeks ago, it would have been that the tests were run on Tuesday (yesterday). So today I emailed Angel Adoption to see if they had heard anything and they had not. I then asked Angel Adoption that since the birth mother knew I had her number and she had told me I could call her at any time with questions, if it would be appropriate for me to try and call her. She said yes. I wasn't sure it would be appropriate since we haven't yet been formally matched. So...I will attempt to reach the birth mother tomorrow to see if I can get any updates on the tests and how everyone is doing. When I talked with the birth mother 2 weeks ago, she had mentioned that she would want us to call every 2 weeks for updates, if we were matched, so I am not sure if she is waiting for me to call or not??? Please pray that I will be able to reach her and that I can be an encouragement to her! Hopefully we can get some more answers so we can both know how and where we should proceed.
Thank you for your continued prayers. We will let you know when we know more!
Praying!
ReplyDelete